Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5 - NaPoWriLess?

I tried to work on a poem at lunch today. I failed. As per usual on Thursdays I am being kidnapped and forced to consume my weight in hard liquor while playing board games and telling off colour jokes. I will write you multiple hangover poems tomorrow.

Okay, I feel I need to confess... I will not be playing just any board games... I'll be playing Cards Against Humanity. It's like Apples to Apples, but for people who are terrible human beings and think things like Glenn Beck catching his scrotum on a curtain hook, raptor attacks, and Harry Potter erotica are funny.

Anyways... for anyone who was hoping to find some half-passable creative word-vomit from me today, I'm sorry. To make it up to you, here is a picture of a box all dressed up for the long weekend: